Breastfeeding support and guidance in the comfort of your own home or at The Children’s Doctor.
- Do you need support and guidance with your breastfeeding?
- Are you worried about your baby’s latch?
- Do you need advice on milk transfer and feeding cues?
RN, Midwife, Nurse Immuniser, International Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
With Terri’s passion for babies and children along with supporting mums with the day to day challenges of being a new mother, she will be able to fully access both mother and baby. Terri offers caring and supportive advice to guide you through all of your breastfeeding concerns and questions.
Terri offers a full assessment which includes:
- Medical history on mum and baby
- Assessment of breast/nipples and breastfeeding history
- Assessment of baby including an oral exam and weight check
- Observation of a breastfeed
Whether your concerns be antenatal or post-natal concerns, Terri is happy to assist you with your concerns.